We have lived in our house for 3 years now with an old, cheap kitchen faucet. I picked out a nice one when we were building our house but somehow the builder decided to cut corners on that little item. I'm sure the one they installed cost them about $5 and I liked about that much too. After asking for just about every occasion and holiday, I finally got my beautiful kitchen faucet for Christmas this year! Thank you Matthew - I love it (he even installed it himself and so far it's not leaking or anything).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I LOVE it!
He's getting to be so handy! I think that's the 2nd thing I do with every new build. Men just don't appreciated something they don't have to use EVERY day. And you could look at it as he's getting new tools for himself for every project you want him to do for you.
He definitely was excited to pull out the man-tools and "get my new faucet installed!"
Post a Comment