Thursday, January 3, 2008

Alex




Here is a pre-hospital picture of Alex in his new little Christmas outfit. I couldn't resists the sweater. Is it bad that I feel like this child espcially should be well dressed? In the back of my mind I have vowed to keep him well groomed, clean, with stylish hair and cute clothes - those may be my own prejudices that I am having to get over. Let's face it, he is a normal child with a snotty nose and sweet potatoes in his hair.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Did you get that sweater at Old Navy? We have the same sweater for ellis...or it looks just like it. Nick couldn't resist. normally I would not spend that much on a sweater that would only last for a little while, but the elbow patches sealed the deal. He is SO CUTE ade! In those pics he kind of looks like you. Oh, he's so cute!

Tami's Eclectic Corner said...

He's sooo cute! I just want to squeeze him!

Hailey said...

He's so CUTE!! Darcy tells me he is on the verge of crawling!! That's so exciting! Don't you feel like every milestone is a HUGE accomplishment with him? That's how I felt with Emily. It was a big celebration with every new thing she learned how to do.

Dawn said...

What a cutie pie! I think the effort is well worth it, and face it, the others have their own ideas what they want to wear and it's only a matter of time before he chooses for himself. besides, Clayton and Andie have probably torn through all of the other boys clothes! I know that we'd be buying alot of new clothes anyways for McKenna if she'd been a boy.