Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Makin' Progress



Shannon asked me to post some pix of AVH to see how he has grown in the last little while - since the feeding tube has begun. I don't know if you can get a good sense of scale in these photos but he IS growing! He started to army-crawl while I was gone this weekend! We have been waiting for this for a long time now. We're cheering on one hand and putting away all things breakable with the other!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....look at my prince charming! finally! i foudn my prince! get it? my blog....haha...? yeah! i love alex....no, i am in love....

Call family said...

Yummy and how nice to get such a nice treat!! I have tagged you . Come to my blog to see what that means...

The Fear Fam said...

That's great news!! And I love the shirt. :)

~Amy

Hailey said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! He's so cute, and what a cute shirt. That's good that he is still gaining and great that he is crawling! Doesn't Darcy call that crawling and creeping when it's up on hands and knees? I always thought that was funny, but I guess those are the professional terms. Anyway, he will be taking off now! Were you sad that you were away for his first crawl?

Jen said...

Love the new outfit. he looks so cute.

Abby said...

Oh my goodness - what a sweet little guy!!! It's almost like I can reach out and squeeze him!

Anonymous said...

i love him.

Anonymous said...

oh, and is debatable a good word instead of controversial?