

Here's the pix you ask for of the new lamp you got me for my big day. Yes, that was lamp - singular. They cost a little more than I thought so we are eating whatever is in my pantry this week so I could buy the pair. Isn't it pretty though?! It sure beats the ones that I had before - purchased at a second-hand store and falling apart before I even got them home. Notice AAH's hand in the picture - apparently he liked them too because he couldn't stop touching long enough for me to snap the picture. And try not to notice my mis-matched pillow cases. Oops.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
For T & J
Posted by The Dinner Belle at 7:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Those are awesome!! Happy birthday.
I love them! They are fierce! I am so glad you bought them! Here's to pantry food! Happy B-day!
Oh, it sort of looks like a hotel room. A fancy schmancy one. And it's your every night! Do you make your bed like that EVERY morning??!
Dawn - actually MJH made the bed that day. But yes, it is usually made just like that. (Actaully I put the pillows on a little differently) I don't make a habit of buying expensive furniture - ever. But we got a complete refund on the countertop that was put in our kitchen and so I bought a bed! I love it!!! Don't ask me if my kids' beds are made though - I don't really care how their beds look.
Haha. who's hand is in that picture? haha. it looks like clays. haha.
love it! so retro! haha. idk.
i love you. you looked really pretty today. really pretty.
your lamps are be-a-utiful! i just commented to brooke how clueless i am when it comes to decorating so i love when i can copy someone who has a clue or two.
thanks for the inspiration.
What was wrong with the countertop?
Jill - I am sure you do just fine with decorating. It is a work in progress and as long as your home is a place you like to be that is all that matters!
Dawn - the countertop came in 3 sections. One of the three sections had a different "finish" on it or texture. When I called the people who installed it, they didn't believe me because they said that it didn't come in more than one finish. They sent 4 big burly men out to my house to see what this "crazy lady" was talking about. Sure enough - I was right. They offered to rip it out and put a new one in or leave it like it is and give me my money back. Since no one can see it but me, I opted for the money and no nightmare of having my kitchen all torn up.
Post a Comment