Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weekend in Flag



I spent this last weekend in Flagstaff with Megan and her sister Tia. We talked and ate while the kids had a field day in her basement. There was enough snow at her house for the kids to go sledding in the morning. Well, I shouldn't say just the kids went sledding - Meg and I got in on the action too even though we were still wearing our pajamas. After sledding, the kids headed to the backyard for some swinging on the playground - in the snow! We had a great time - and I am still thinking about the amazing Creme Brulee French Toast that we had for breakast! YUM. Thanks Tia.

8 comments:

Abby said...

Sounds like fun - thanks a whole lot for making me crave french toast! That stuff you described sounds heavenly!

Those mountains in the background are KILLING me. I think I could handle the snow as long as there were mountains around me - I MISS THE MOUNTAINS!

Jen said...

That looks like it was so much fun. I wish I could go on a weekend get-away with you. Oh wait, I am! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

haha...look at clay's hat....haha that kid cracks me up....haha.

Alynda said...

What great pictures. I love Clay's hat. Isn't that the one you made? Looks like the kids (both old and young) had fun. I'll take a photo of the snow in our front yard - The pile on the west side of the driveway is up to my waist!

Emily said...

Ooooooo snow! How I miss the snow.

The Fear Fam said...

Hi Adrienne - just wanted to let you know that I deleted the very first comment I left on your blog because I googled myself this evening and that comment came up. It had my full name, email address, and blog address, so I thought I better delete it. :)

There should be a place in your settings where you can make it so that your blog doesn't come up in web searches.

Hope you're doing well! The snow pics are cute!

~A

The Dinner Belle said...

Thanks so much for telling me that Amy! I fixed it.

Anonymous said...

haha, speaking of google, google: Kelsey from Arizona, and see what comes up....lol:) haha, i love girlmy nancy! (keep it on the D.L.: but i love u more!:) wow....that took a lot to admit: j/k homie