
Doesn't everyone always say they "never win anything?" Well not today. I was feeling a little lucky at the elementary school's holiday social last week so I bought 6 raffle tickets. They had over 40 baskets of goodies (items donated by the families who go to the school), each of which had a theme - everything from "family fun night" filled with games and treats to "scrapbooker's paradise" filled with paper and gadgets. Each basket had a jar by it so you could put your tickets in the jar to win the basket you wanted. Clayton was dying to put a ticket in one that had Hot Wheels cars and all kinds of boy things. I allowed him to use one ticket for that and then I took the other 5 tickets and put them in the jars that I wanted. And what do you know . . . today at the school spirit assembly they announced all of the winners and we were one of them! I got some smell-goods from Bath and Body works, another wierd set of scented bath stuff, and a gift certificate for a one-hour massage or a facial! Yahoo!!! Christmas came early for me this year. I will anxiously await my facial (I don't really like massages - they make me feel sick).

4 comments:
Did I make you sick when I gave you a massage? lol...well....Congrats! I Never win anything either....I surely hope you'll come 2 clean the church 2morrow!
That is so great. The only thing I ever won that was of value was some fabric that my mom made me give to my sister so she could make a dress for the Christmas dance for her. Sad isn't it? Oh how I would love a facial right about now!
Nice work! That is awesome....I really never win though! :)
Hey there, I didn't know you were a blogger also! Nicole told me about yours and I just had to check it out. It's so cute! I loved your lucky blog. I'm never lucky! I miss seeing you every afternoon, as we aren't carpooling together this year. I guess this year has changed for all of us! Keep up the cute blog, and I love the name!
Post a Comment