I don't mean to sound like a scrooge but I am kind of relieved that Christmas is over. I need to figure out a way to enjoy the holiday more by reducing my stress level. I am making plans already for next year and how to simplify. I write notes on my December 2008 calendar so I will remember what my plans and ideas are. One of my best suggestions is to simplify the gifts that my kids get. It is always my intention to not give them too much and this year I can see that things got carried away again. I forget how many presents end up under the tree when you add all of the wonderful gifts that come from extended family. My kids have so many new things to play with that they don't even know where to start. THE PLAN FOR NEXT YEAR IS: Santa will bring ONE item, I will give one gift to my kids and Matt will give one gift. That should just about cover it.
We had a good holiday all-in-all. When I have another minute I will post some pictures and commentary on some of our favorite gifts.
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Christmas is over
Posted by The Dinner Belle at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment