I was just checking blogs after a long dry spell and realized that I had gotten tagged by my friend Kristi. I am supposed to list my 8 Favorite Shows, 8 Favorite Restaurants, 8 Things that Happened Yesterday, 8 THings I'm looking Forward to, and 8 Things on my Wish List. I sat down and started to type and i didn't get very far. Eight of all of those things is alot. I had to thinK a little too hard so I thought maybe I could just share the condensed version.
Shows:
The Biggest Loser
Crusoe (we've really enjoyed this mini-series)
BBC series Wives and Daughters (check it out at your library)
Restaurants:
There is a local place that serves fancy comfort food including popovers instead of bread and homemade Reese's peanut butter cups instead of mints at the end of the meal. Heaven man. They have a mean pot roast and bread pudding.
Yesterday:
I grocery shopped, went to soccer, cleaned, washed all of the hairspray out of my hair from Halloween, went to Stake Conference, and ate at Texas Roadhouse
I'm looking forward to:
Being done with Christmas shopping. AVH walking. MJH's tooth finally being fixed.
My Wish List:
Right now I am wishing for some chocolate. But I'd also like a pedicure, a new skillet, and for the election to go my way.
I tag anyone who has a birthday in December.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Tagged
Posted by The Dinner Belle at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
*Love* Wives & Daughters! Have you checked our North & South? It's by the same author, and I like it even better. (Not the Civil War North & South)
And I think I have the same wish list... especially the last part!
Post a Comment