Take this quiz - see if you can beat this one! I got one of the best.

Pearl Harbor
Your movie kiss is Pearl Harbor
Posted by The Dinner Belle at 9:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Favorite Quote
"I am not afraid - I was born to do this."
-Joan of Arc
-Joan of Arc
2nd Favorite Quote
"No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes."
(My husband says when he is washing dishes, it's just self defense.)
(My husband says when he is washing dishes, it's just self defense.)
Motto - I am trying to live up to:
I Can do Hard Things!
It's Just Me!
I love seeing family pictures on my friends' blogs so here are some of us.
Here he is
My Favorite Picture
Cute boys
Our Special Little One
That's Us
About Me
- The Dinner Belle
- I am the Dinner Belle - does that in some way glam-up the drab job of cooking, cleaning, etc?! I am the mother of three sweet but rowdy boys (CMH age 8, AAH age 4 1/2, & AVH age 2) - The youngest of which has Down Syndrome. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and I drive a Honda mini van. Some would think that those two facts are inseparably connected but I beg to differ. Ha! I love my van. Although I spend all of my days surrounded by my little men, I love all things girlie. My passions are collecting recipes and singing to the radio in my car. I enjoy a good crafty project now and then, but I don't have much time for them. My main profession has become "therapist" - speech therapist, physical therapist and occupational therapist for AVH. And you could say my only training is on-the-job training. Live and learn I guess. Isn't that what livin's for?
Our Favorite Childrens' Book
MJH reads this one the best
Our Favorite Childrens' CD - Chickens in my Hair
Musical Artist: Willie Sterba
Recipes
Blog Archive
Friends & Family
- Aaron & Erin
- Abby
- Adam & Kristi
- Adriane
- Amy
- Autumn
- Brandi
- Brassy Apple
- Collette
- Cori
- Dad's BYU Devotional
- Dad's Ensign Article
- Dave & Hilary
- Dawn
- Debbie
- Dee Dee
- Deliciously Clean Read
- Diana
- Emily Loria
- Emily's Recipes
- Fraziers
- Heather
- High Council Sunday
- Holdsworth Photography
- House of Order
- Jen & Nick
- Jill
- Julie
- Karyn B.
- Katie E.
- Kelsey
- Kendra
- Krista
- Lori
- Lunchsack
- Marcie
- Megan
- Megan and Jeremy
- Michelle
- Mom & Dad
- Nicole
- Pandora - music
- Picky Palate
- Pioneer Woman
- Sarah
- Shannon
- Shawnie
- Sheri
- Suttons
- Tami
- Tia
- Tracie
- Tracy Fonger
1 comments:
mine is WAY better....you can't beat a hot kiss in the rain....true love....I know that feeling:)
Post a Comment