Monday, February 11, 2008

Forget Mr. Right - go for Mr. Pumice!




I have just discovered the most wonderful gift you can give yourself for Valentine's Day. Don't be alone for the holiday, spend it with Mr. Pumice! Your heels will never be the same. Good bye winter feet, Hello Mr. Pumice! (I picked him up at Sally Beauty Supply - and he's a cheap date - only a couple of bucks.)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

ew. what ever happened to lotion? does nobody moisturize during the winter?

The Fear Fam said...

Hehe! Very cute!

The Dinner Belle said...

Princess in Progress - what are you YOU talking about "ew?!" No underwear girl! Everyone has dry skin in the winter.

The Dinner Belle said...

PS - maybe mocasins do the job on dry heels. I guess the rest of us wouldn't know since mocasins were out of style back in the 1700's.

Dawn said...

yay, sandal season is back! I love my flip flops. someday kels will get to realize that you have to choose between hairy legs or soft feet, you can't have both as a mom, all of the time!

Alynda said...

Yea! I've been looking for a good man that will scrub my feet. I haven't been able to find one I really like so I'll head off to Sally's. I guess he won't talk back either, but will he do the dishes?

Jill said...

it's a date!

thanks for the tip. i rarely need a good reason to browse sally's but a good one makes that errand move to the top of my "to do" list.

Laura said...

Hi Aderienne! Stumbled upon your blog so and glad I did! Your kiddos are so dang cute..(not that I needed your blog to prove that!) Hope you dont mind if I stumble by now and then to see whats happenin with you guys...and try some of your recpies...although I fear I can try my heart out when it comes to cooking...and things just dont "turn out!" Worth a shot anyway right? Oh and thanks for your thoughtful completments on Sunday! Megan just truly has a fantastic talent! I get to see the rest TOMORROW!!! You are welcome to visit the Smith blog anytime!
http://boffiesfamily.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

oooo, I think I will go and get me one of those. Thanks for the tip!

Jen said...

P.S.---did you take that pic of the pumice? How did you get the background white?

Anonymous said...

oh please sis. hinton, I don't wanna hear it....come to PHS sometime, mocasins are being worn by EVERY OTHER STUDENT....but thanks for critizing one more thing about me....i mean, ya know, since I'm sure that wearing proper foot wear (according to your prefrence)is something you really expect of me....ya know. makes perfect sense. whatev.
p.s. i wear underwear, thanks.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i commented you back on my blog about the comment you left me....

Anonymous said...

also, read my blog post, called, Being a "youth" if you haven't. i wanted you to read it the most.