There is a girl who works at Matt's office who is incredible at winning tickets to things on our local radio station. There is a rule that you can only win one contest a month and so she often will win tickets for other people. She came through for me when I told her I wanted tickets to Sesame Street Live so I could take Andy - he loved it. I had been telling her for a couple of weeks that I wanted tickets to Blue Man Group and I got a call this morning just after seven from her saying that she got the tickets and to turn on the radio! We went right over and turned it on - Her voice came on - she had to play a little trivia game and then they asked her for her name - "Adrienne!" It was hilarious. When she got the Sesame Street tix I think she had to sing the Sesame St. theme song. She's a trooper!
When Matt asked me to describe to him what the Blue Man Group was I had a hard time putting it into words. All I know is that they had a long time running show in Vegas and that it's going to be cool! The concert is tomorrow - I'll let you know how it is!

9 comments:
wowza! lucky ducky, you are! I told you, you are TOTALLY the next reality star....prepare yourself! Just wait until you get to talk to your ULTIMATE hero on CNN! Now that's a rush! lol, enjoy!
That is so awesome. I can't wait to hear what they are like. Do you have to go to Phoenix?
that is so cool! Tom wanted to go, I just couldn't justify $100 and busted eardrums. Take some ear plugs, just so your ears won't ring for the next three days! Have fun!
I just looked at the pics again from the hospital and I love that there is yarn in the wagon and your cell phone on top of the pillow! :) SO, am I a bad mom because I started Ellis on cereal today? Check out the 2nd comment on my latest post...from guess who? I can't wait to get out of here. Vegas, here we come.
Wow, that's exciting! I don't know anything about them but it sounds like it should be fun.
About your post on my blog...The Little New Year is an imaginary character, like Santa. He's a baby and he brings the new year. At our house (and when I was a kid) he brings more candy and treats and another little gift for each family member. I guess it's kind of to ease the disappointment of Christmas being over!
About teeth, I think Emily was around a year when she got her first ones. She has terrible teeth now though, she gets so many cavities. She has to go under general anesthesia on Monday to have more dental work done. This is her second time doing that.
You know you said you didn't ever win anything. what a great thing that you have a friend that can do it for you. I had a friend in high school that always won on the radio like that so she used my name once and got me tickets to an Animals concert. I'm sure you don't know who that is - but it really wasnt' the kind of music I usually listened to, but I went anyway. It was the first time I was at an event (other than gym class) where I smelled people using pot. This sounds like a much better activity - have fun.
so I guess you don't want to come over for soup eh?
hey adrienne...i was so excited to see you in blogger world. YOU and your family are be-a-utiful!!! you've gotta love the boys - they're loud, messy, smelly and sweet, and know when their mama needs a snuggle.
i'm a sporadic blogger at best - seriously where do y'all find the time?
i'll see you around...jill shane
Thought you would like to know the full version of your favorite quote. Joan of Arc actually said: "I do not fear the soldiers, for my road is made open to me; and if the soldiers come, I have God, my Lord, who will know how to clear the route that leads to messire the Dauphin. It was for this that I was born!"
To learn more about Joan of Arc try Joan of Arc - MaidofHeaven.com
Post a Comment